HW For 9/13

The Covid pandemic really changed my view on education/learning. I, a person who was deciding on switching to online school was put to the test to see how I would do. I now know I can not succeed or perform to the fullest online. Ever since those 2 horrible years online, I learned that in person learning is miles better than online.

Another thing that changed my view on education/learning was finding what I wanted my future to be. I gave up school for some time because I genuinely hated it. I was slacking in all my classes even my favorite ones. After a few hard months I got a wake up call and realized my education was important to me and my future. I started taking school serious again and knew I will continue my education. It is a privilege for us.

The last thing that changed my view on education/learning is the fact my parents were not able to have a proper education and learning about the struggles they went through made me want the max education I can receive. Coming from immigrant parents, I already knew there’s an expectation to do great in school so you don’t end up like your own parents. The stories were very sad and it changed the way I saw the opportunity of education here in the US.