Reflection-core value

One of my core values is that I am very Creative and also Athletic. The importance of both these core values is to show a different side, like it makes me feel more open and energetic. Doing what is given to me and how I express that is very fun, this also applies to my Athletic side cause I like to be productive and healthy. This also applies to my future goals because for one having a creative mindset and doing the major Architecture is a huge advantage for me because I get to create something out of the box that never existed as a building. As well as my Athletic side because I get to show a more complex and competitive side of me which is very outgoing and fun. My creativity being that I do digital art and my Athletic side doing different sports such as basketball, bowling, badminton etc, my community also plays a big role here because the people around me, whether I know them or not they make me feel like I belong.

Learning how to further write well will help others understand me as well as kg would help me sound and write very proficiently and improve my communication to be more fluent. Improving all this will better help me on how to speak to others for now and going forward.