Homework for 9/8

When it comes to the education narrative genre, the ā€œingredientsā€ are applying past experiences and lessons that can be put in examples to teach and try to convey to the reader/audience that we can learn from any things, when it comes to learning a skill such as writing or reading, for example, in an article I read earlier In class, spoke to me about different ways I can grab a reader attention with a diverse phrase that they can agree with without making it controversial, or create a sense of favoritism, as well as teaching the audience with understanding the writers to think like them. Somewhere I would want to start in my education narrative is using the same skills and writing elements those authors who wrote used to communicate their lesson, I can go back to a moment in which you can make the audience relate to you because just like the writer did, you would want to get your message spread and hook the reader with special phrases and/or sentences. Some skills and experiences that I have recently learned are the way I can create a theme or an example that I know it has happened to many people in the process of learning, and write it specifically so the readers can stop and think about it, and realize the same thing has happened to them before.

Some questions and concerns id have for this educational narrative genre would be what specific starting points I can use to communicate my point. What exactly is considered an “educational narrativeā€