Hw for 9/13

Covid-19 was one thing that impacted and changed not only my view on education and learning but everyone else. I went from going to school and being taught in person, to doing everything online. I had to figure out things I didn’t understand myself because there was no teacher to ask or teach me. Not being able to go to school was big for me, not seeing my classmates, friends, and favorite teachers.

One essay topic I would like to write about is my worst travel experience. This experience was terrifying. It changed me, how I eat, my body, I want to write about it because I grew so much from it over a year. All that fear and trauma I had from the trip is slowly going away.

Another topic would be school life before and after the pandemic this experience came out of the blue, it was unexpected. This is a good subject because Covid-19 changed who I am overall as a person, the way I dress, my hair, my features.

I also want to talk about the Wade vs Roe ruling over abortion. This is. A great event to write about it’s concerning every woman out in this world, their health is put in the hands of judges who don’t care. This law has taken the right for women to choose what they want to do with their body. Many protests went about this topic and all our rights were taken away.