Homework #3 9/6

Mike Bunn by writing this thought about the different ways, the similarities, and comparisons between reading like a normal reader, and reading like a writer, someone who understands the infrastructure of each sentence and paragraph. Some of the things I already write, for example, can be any small biography of an important person in history that my English or history professor asks me to write, or a paragraph about my favorite hobbies or such, this can work as a good example of writing I can compose, and try to incorporate the infrastructure so that other writers can read my paper as if they wrote it themselves. Following the rules, examples, and similarities Mr. Bunn stated in this article, I can apply them in my everyday writing in college and improve how my professors see and analyze word-for-word essays and/or papers, this can also apply to the meanings and skills I use to describe something or someone and how I communicate my message to those who are reading my paper. This can also help me fuse with the hidden meaning real writers create and share with others and recreate that same feeling whenever I’m reading someone else’s paper like a writer.
In Mr. Bunn’s article, on the 5th and 6th page, he describes how being able to read like a writer give us a special and hidden meaning of what the author writes in his/her paper and allow us to think and dig deeper into each sentence as if we knew how to write something similar with the same or more meaning as the author wrote. At the beginning of the article, he also states that to create a hook and catch someone’s attention, we should find a way to write and identify with the reader without having to know them, applying more divisive and not trying to be controversial or start with something the reader doesn’t like.