HW for 9/8 – Saif S.

These educational narratives seem pretty simple. They basically create a lesson or educate the reader from a story based on a personal experience. From what I see. The authors choose a section of their memories that taught them a lesson. They narrate the memory, as much as they can remember, which shows a moment of struggle. They then talk about something that showed them the key to overcoming that struggle. They try to convey that key in a way that the reader can understand and take in the information, as well as learn from it.

When I think about it, there aren’t many grand experiences that I’ve learned from. Nor any minor ones that I can remember. Then again, I feel that one of the many insignificant memories I have can still be turned into a fine educational narrative. After all, as long as I learn a teachable lesson it should turn out well. Maybe I should start with something involving how I view relationships. I feel that the relationships I hold are very important to me, and that is something that I am passionate about. It would be a lot easier to inform my audience about something that I care about deeply. So I will look into topic ideas regarding that area.

A question I have is if my lesson has to be really important or not. Since I can’t think of any life-changing scenarios, it would make it easier on me if it didn’t have to be anything crazy.