HW for 9/8

Education narratives are an interesting section of writing. They can be fun to write, but hard to keep the reader engaged but with applying techniques you can make it smooth. It can teach a lesson in life or give you knowledge to apply in your life. You want to start with a background to the writing, such as a story that happened in your life to make it relatable and hook the reader. While writing this, you want to make sure your story is arranged in a logical sense with a beginning and end, and always remember your audience. A concern I have for myself is getting my hook right, I feel like they’re not usually good enough or lack luster. A good place to start for your writing would be referencing media or a news story that’s going on so people can understand. Also I feel like I can create a lot of run on sentences without knowing. I want to get better at writing so I know how to carry myself when writing papers and researching things. An educational experience that I had to go through was in high school, where I learnt that being yourself is the best you. You don’t have to act a certain way to stand out. Being your true self is the best way to put yourself out there and being honest is key.