Homework for 9/8

One ingredient to a “education narrative” is it could be a story that has taught you something and has had a big impact on you and who you are today and how you perform in school. It can also be about something that you struggled with during your education career. The narrative can be about anything you’ve been through during your time in school.

My concern is will be narrative be good enough. I tend to struggle to write down what I’ve been through. I know the story but I struggle put it down and make it sound “good”. I also struggle with picking what story I should write about, there’s so much that I can write about and I obviously want to pick one that will be interesting and one that I’m comfortable sharing.

I think a good place to start at is a scenario that I struggled to get through and led to me wanting to give up in school. This all happened between a year or two. I struggled with everything and didn’t think I can do school anymore as it was too overwhelming.

I think my education narrative will be my struggles with school during quarantine. I went through so many things and couldn’t seem to pick up anything from that time. I was failing and not attending class because I actually gave up on school as I thought I could not do any of it. I will speak more about this as these assignments are given and the essay forms. Feedback will be appreciated :).