During the trip we saw many machines but there were few of them which caught my interest. One of them is KIP C7800, Epson Stylus Pro 9800 and another is the Phillipsburg Mark II series.
The KIP C7800 is a wide color printer that provides a broad range of print submission methods, cloud-based printing, scan and copy, variable data printing and fully integrated stacking and folding. The KIP C7800 provides the most open, integrated and powerful wide-format color and B&W production solution out there. From color management to printing, applications drivers to touchscreen control to cloud printing capabilities, the system streamlines production workflow and increases productivity.
The models in the Epson Stylus Pro series have established themselves as reliable proofing solutions over many years in agencies, pre-press, printers, publishing and repro houses.
- Our new 44-inch wide Epson Stylus Pro 9800 sets new standards in the world of large format printing of photos, artistic prints and proofing.
- Naturally, our UltraChrome K3 ink sets and Epson Micro Piezo- print head technology is able to produce very precise skin-tones together with the finest details.
- Versatile media handling up to B0+ with manual sheet feed and roll feed
- Optimize print quality for the media used with interchangeable Matte or Photo Black inks
- Easy to configure black inks with white glove cartridge changing in just 12 minutes
- Output edge-to-edge on a wide range of media
- Easy to set up, use and maintain
- Lightfast images up to 75 years in color and over 100 years in black & white Flexible connectivity with USB 2.0, IEEE 1394 and optional networking
- Competitive cost of ownership
Phillipsburg Mark II Series
- Standard machine – base inserter, no machine control
- Standard machine with
Intelligence – adds machine control intelligence satisfying 4 key customer requirements
- Insert Station Selections
- Envelope Marking
- Envelope Diverting
- Quality Inspection
- Standard machine Bowe Bell Howell input feeders
- Cut Sheet Feeder
- Continuous Form
Features and Benefits
- Designed for self-maintenance users
- Low service and operating costs won’t significantly add to your bottom-line
- Variable speed to maximize machine performance and match against the material and application complexity
- Quick job changeover made possible by tool-less changes to all rails and guides and a motorized front table
- Single operator machine with easy access to all mechanical devices allows for easy set-up between jobs
- Long life-span means a quicker return on your investment
- Insert raceway and insert area are designed to control material which reduces the number of jams
- LCD displays to review machine throughput and job statistics
- Missed or double insert pull and material jams alert the machine to stop
- 6 & 12 station models are available
- Insert wedges and T plates
increase insert material capacity
- Ease-of-use and low maintenance
equals low cost-per-piece
- Delivery options include:
- Motorized belted turn over