Fall 2017 | COMD1100_LC08 | Prof. Spevack

Sound Visualizations: Phase 3

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B74fNl3B2ceFUUJxSmxrSGowS0k

I used two songs that I thought had a good use of staccato and legato. One is mostly an instrumental song with some vocals and the other is amore vocal and instrument heavy song. The second one uses mostly funky beats and I thought it would be cool to animate. I wanted the staccato drawings to be mostly slow and easy going so i mostly spaced out the key frames. For the legato drawings i wanted to create a sense of a beat or a steady motion.

I probably worked on this around 1-2 hours

1. Mike

I like the sound style you chose, it compliments your visuals very well. The animation itself matches the rhythm very smoothly. Well done!

2. Mike

3. Dee Jay

Your choice of music works really well with the patterns displayed however the animation was a little hard for me to follow I would suggest balancing what’s happening on screen and make it more unified

4. Ebony Star

The music you picked for the animation worked well with the shapes you have.