No new Homework for 5/9 but makeup work due.

I hope everyone had a pleasant spring break. We’re all caught up, so there’s nothing new due.

However, if you’ve fallen behind on any of the blog posts, I’m going to give you until Thursday, 5/9 to make them up for partial credit. There won’t be any extensions beyond May 9th. Unfortunately, comments cannot be made up.

The final exam is due in two weeks, on May 16th. As before, your job will be to post it in our shared dropbox folder, so make sure this is working for you well before the 16th.

We will meet on the 7th but briefly. We can field questions and have general palavar and say adios. Beyond that, I am available if you need to speak to me. So if you do, please send me an email, and we can arrange a time to meet, most likely during our scheduled class time.

The final exam will follow a similar format as before but it will be comprehensive, from the beginning of the semester. While I will give you a wide range of topics to discuss, you should be able to show a breadth of reading and so your answers should not repeat the same story. If you discuss a story, you should avoid using it a second time.

Also, as before, I’ll be posting the final breakdown of your grades in your dropbox folder, so you’ll be able to see how the calculation was arrived at.