Isaiah.S Introduction

Hello My name is Isaiah Santiago, my Major is with Emerging Media Technologies.
My favorite science fiction films would be Superheroes and science based movies and Shows Such as Back to the Future, Judge Dredd, Robocop, the Alien and predator series, Transformers Energon,  Terminator and in other medias I’ve come to absolutely love comics such as Watchmen, Batman Beyond, The Thing or even just peering into the Warhammer 40K lore’s. I am very invested into dystopian futures, past or presents such as the world of Resistance, Deus Ex, Bladerunner, Hellboy and video games especially land very interesting concepts with technology over certain time periods such as Halo’s future of weapons, armors to even fabricated planets meanwhile the Game known as ARK has the fallen planet earth surrounded by bubbles of isolated habituated full of artificially constructed biological species that existed or have yet to exist with Humans taken from timeline of genetics over the course of human history.
I expect to graduate in 2025-6 if I remember correctly.
After graduation I plan on either becoming an independent game dev or apply to be apart of a team at one of the larger studios such as Santa Monica or Insomniac games.