App review 1- Procreate

For internship class 10 we are supposed to review an app, so I chose to procreate because I live on this app. Procreate is a creative application made for iPad’s but they do have the phone version but I only use it on my iPad.

It’s packed with hundreds of beautifully crafted brushes, over 100 customizable settings for every brush, you can import and export stuff, it has a time-lapse replay, Dramatic finishing effects, different types of the design set. You are also able to download other brushes for free off the procreate site or buy new ones. I download this app so that I would be able to draw digitally on my iPad, It makes my work looks more professional than before and I love that. I am able to edit my work very easily. There is a lot of demos on how to use the app. Also, the price for the app is really cheap ($10) while other apps cause more. If you get a new iPad, it’s effortless to transfer your work from one iPad to the new one.

The people who made the app are always updating the app and making it better for you. I feel like anyone could use this app because it has stuff for graphic designers, animation, fashion illustrations, and etc. This is the only app that I use for my drawings. I love the color range that it has on there plus you could add other colors that you want and it’s not hard to do. I use it for school if I’m working on a project and i use it for my personal use.