App Review 2- YouTube

We had to do to app review on different apps so the second app that I’m going to use is YouTube because I’m always on this app watching videos about different things.

Youtube is an app that you will be able to watch your favorite videos easier. You are able to explore brand new content, music, news, and more. If you don’t use a lot of apps this is one of those apps that you should use. For me, I use YouTube to watch people blog about their life and I use you to watch music videos, so tutorials about things that I don’t know how to do. When I want to watch something the first thing I do is check youtube to see if there is something to watch.

I’m one of those people who need to listen to music to do my homework so use I use youtube to do that. Right now on youtube, the most things I watch are moving vlogs because I just love watching people move into their apartment and it decorate it because I want to do that one day so it gives me ideas on what to do when the time comes.

My little nephew who is one year old even uses youtube to watch his listen and watch is shows that are on youtube. A couple of days ago youtube wasn’t working and everyone online was talking about how it wasn’t working so you could see that a lot of people use it.