Big Ideas Welcome Here

Diary assignment #1

March 25, 2020

3:00 P.M.

I needed to study for this exam. I don’t really know what to study, so what I did was read the whole chapter. The chapter has about 39 pages.

5:25 P.M.

Just finished studying for now, let me take a break.

5:30 P.M.

Trying to find something to watch but their was nothing to watch. I hate it when I can’t watch something cause their is nothing good on.

7:00 P.M.

I checked my email, I got some notification about when my class discussion starts for math, and when my exams starts.

8:00 P.M.

Did some math homework in which the whole class doesn’t understand since she is teaching it online. She doesn’t explain it well online. she doesn’t use zoom. she uses blackboard in which it doesn’t help. she just does and example and then gives us an example to do, then she does c;ass discussion on it the next day. But what do we discuss? never got a good response.

8:20 P.M.

I’m so lost, what I got to do. Well its college if I dont know something I gotta find a way to learn about it in my own way. People always tell me this and so i believed it.

9:00 P.M.

Ate dinner, I know kind of late for dinner.

10:00 P.M.

worked out.

11:30 P.M.

took a shower, brushed my teeth and went to sleep.

March 26, 2020

12:45

I couldn’t sleep so I studied for a little.

1:00 A.M.

I got sleepy, so I went to sleep.

9:40A.M.

got up took a shower and brushed my teeth and cleaned my room. I was so sore that I didn’t want to wake up, but I knew that I had to. My math teacher said be on blackboard at 10:00 to start the discussion.

10:00-11:29A.M.

this was something that I didn’t understand and to be honest I’m good at math. What happen to my math skills lol. Did it go away or something. I was good in math when I was in high school.

11:30 A.M.-12:15 P.M.

Dam just took the exam. I passed though it feels good, but I wanted higher.

1:00 P.M.

My dad ask me to help him with his computer and to help him with setting  an account.

1. Wala Nagi

Jordy, you need to watch All American on Netflix! The hype is real about it.

• jordy

lol my sister tells me the same thing. Maybe I will.

• Sarah Schmerler

Okay, I was gonna do yoga, but I am turning on Netflix to check out this “All American” show you keep mentioning…
        [moment’s pause; annoying Netflix logo…gosh I can’t stand that noise the logo makes]
        Football?! I’m in.
        -Prof. S.

• Sarah Schmerler

Okay, I watched part of an episode. Not so much a show for me, sorry. The football is secondary to the…drama. I got as far as the lead character at a party and the scouts coming the next day and I’m like, nooo, I can’t watch!
      -Prof. S.

• jordy

I still haven’t watched it. I have all these classes to study for.

2. Rshahbain

I can not believe you actually went back to study cuz you couldn’t sleep I will never if it was me my head would bleed me to death lol cuz I do go back and I still don’t get it, id be in a panic attack till the morning

• Rshahbain

cuz if ***I do go back

• jordy

You know, I’m trying to pass this class.