Currently I am feeling iffy because there are only a certain number of cases that have been found and due to the amount of people trying to get tested, they could be infected too. There is so much talk in the media and news about the coronavirus but I think its really scaring people since it is being mentioned everyday but it is still good information to take in. What is helping me cope is living on day by day like its my last I still do the things I enjoy doing whether this virus is going around but now I am more cautious about being clean and what/who I touch. To be honest the behavior that is going around is that you can really cough, sneeze or touch anyone like before due to the virus. People will yell at you if you do any of the things I said earlier or think you may be infected. Which isn’t right because we all need help regardless if we have the virus or not but I feel like I have been lazier and indoor a lot lately just because I don’t have a lot of places to go to. The only insight I think I can give is that maybe CUNY’s will consider closing down schools, just as John Jay College of Criminal Justice just closed down for receiving their first case from their fellow student who recently came in contact with the coronavirus. Also to wash your hands too and clean your clothes frequently as the corona virus can live up to 12 hours in contact in our body and 6 on our clothes. I think the only positive thing is that we are trying to work together especially for finding a cure but we are taking all possible measures to make sure we are kept safe and secure.