Transformation is New Perception

Intro

Hi, good morning everyone. 

My name is Sagar tharu. I am doing mechanical engineering at Citytech. This is my 7th semester at Citytech And hopefully, I will be graduating soon.I am very interested in designing machine tools that makes life easier and I love to do programming and coding as well. I have designed some of interesting things like car engine and turbo jet. Besides this I play guitar and I’m fond of music. In winter vacation I have created youtube channel where i make engineering tutorial videos. English is always my weakest point. I find very hard to write things that are not related to science. I am hoping to enjoy this class throughout semester. thank you

1. Hashim Khan

Hi Sagar, hope you’ll graduate soon, and good luck with your future endeavors! I also play the guitar and have been for a little while now. Music is always nice to listen to and practice. English is your weak point like many others, but you’ll probably do well!

• sagar tharu

thank you Hashim bro and good luck to you as well, wow you play guitar that’s cool I love it,
      nice to talk to you bro