Hello! My name is Matthew Fang.

One word to describe my feeling right now about this course is calm. My winter vacation was decent nothing interesting at all. I’ve been practicing piano everyday during the winter break and have more time to think about things ahead into the future. I’m glad to do online learning though is not better than in person class in terms of learning but for my safety I would love to keep doing online learning till the outside world is finally in peace. There are lots of things that makes me concern about everything but I try to stay calm and try not to overthink. Overall, I’m looking forward to this class and meeting new students!

This is my piano, I’ve been playing for a while now and I’ve chose this picture because it means a lot to me when I’m stress. To me the piano means happiness and joy. I play the piano but not classical music since is quite difficult and takes a lot of effort so what I like to do is play anime piano covers such as the opening, ending or even the ost for any anime that I like the most. I would always play piano every day at least one to two hours a day.