Transformation is New Perception

Introduction

Hello, my name is Jiarong kong. My major is game programming I feel very nervous about this course because my English is not very good But I will try my best to pass this course

Hi, my name is jiarong.kong. My major is game programming. I am very nervous about this course because my English is not very good. But I will try my best to pass this course. Because of the epidemic, I spent the whole year in college at home with internet classes and during winter break I usually stayed at home and rarely went out. I hope the epidemic will end soon and our lives will return to normal.

I chose the fictional character “Aizen Sousuke” from my favorite manga “BLEACH”, and he is one of the most impressive villains to me. He is handsome, intelligent, and has strong ideals.

1. Sukhraj Singh

Hey i can relate to feeling nervous and also related to a anime character I chose Naruto and I see you chose Bleach

2. Hashim Khan

My winter break was also pretty much the same as my sisters got Covid and I got stuck inside. I love Bleach, and it’s nice to see it coming back soon as they’re adapting the final arc soon in animation. Aizen is one of the best characters! It’s no wonder so many people have him as their favorite.