Transformation is New Perception

Assignment #1 OL 48 Intro – Hashim Khan

Nervous.

Nervous Is my word. It’s natural to always feel nervous as you start something new or get into a new environment. There are a lot of new people and faces, and there’s always a nervous excitement going on when it’s the start of a new semester. And I’m experiencing it too.

My winter vacation was the usual. I did pretty much the same things I always had done, except this time my two sisters ended up getting covid. We had to run a little quarantine during my entire break and change up how we did things as a family, but it was generally the same (at least for us that weren’t infected).

Being an online student is definitely different but it’s very manageable, at least for me. Things I’m worried about, I guess, would be due dates and the difficulty or frequency of assignments. My last ENG class was great and I hope it’s the same here too. 🙂

No photo description available.

Here’s a photo of my two parakeets. I just wanted to share it, as it’s always nice to see other people’s pets and start a conversation off of it. The left one is named Sky, and the right one is Ace. They were the first-ever pets I got after begging my parents, and I have fond memories of both of them.

1. sagar tharu

nervousness and excitements are natural and it’s enjoyable that’s sounds cool,
    beautiful Sky and Ace. good luck to you Hashim bro