Transformation is New Perception

Assignment 1 OL 48: “Intro”

My name is Denver, like the city in Colorado. This is my first semester at City Tech as I am a transfer student from BCC and Im excited to be moving into another English class. It’s one of my strong suits in school overall. I used to write a lot as a teenager, so doing it more in an adult setting is very satisfying for me. I am a cat mom so more than likely you’ll see my cat on camera because she’s attached to me at the hip.

1. Husnain

Nice to meet you Denver

• Denver

nice to meet you too 🙂

2. Mishal Bhutta

Hey Denver
    FUN FACT: The city, Denver, is a beautiful place to explore mostly if you are into sports or nature. It truly is a remarkable place.

I hope City tech treats you really good and we are glad to have you.

As a teenager, I also loved writing. Being an ambivert, writing really helped me through high school. But I always leaned towards writing poetry.

I LOVE CATS!!! BTW I would love to see her. I have a Persian cat myself. Her name is Simba. Yes, yes, I named her after The Lion King

• Mishal Bhutta

But my mom is allergic to cats, so Simba usually stays at my bf’s place. And sometimes I feel as if she likes him more than me :((( Betrayal.

But Nice to meet you Denver.

• Denver

Ive heard it is! I havent actually gotten the chance go to myself, but I do hope to one day
        & oh no 🙁 I couldn’t imagine not having my baby around all the time lmao. Cats are moody dont take it personal. Nice to meet you as well!!

3. Fen

Nice to meet you

• Denver

nice to meet you as well 🙂