Big Ideas Welcome Here

Diary Entry 2_Zahira

I’ve been good , can’t lie and say that when I heard we were going to be doing the work from home that I was excited, I mean who doesn’t want to stay home and relax. But to be honest it hasn’t even been that long and it’s getting boring and tiring having to stay home and not have any contact with the “ real world” unless is necessary. It’s crazy how you appreciate doing certain things when you are not able to do them anymore. I really haven’t Being up to much just staying home binge watching some movies and series. Playing board games with my mom and lil brother. Honestly just doing my best to keep being active and not think too much about what’s going on even tho it’s inevitable because that’s all that being talked about in social medias , News etc.

1. Sarah Schmerler

Yes, Zahira, I can relate to what you say about appreciating things. What might have seemed insignificant in the past — what we might have overlooked — now is so precious.
    I hope that sheltering with your family will bring you new memories to cherish and renewed strength.
    Best,
    -Prof. S.

2. Sigi Carcani

Yes , I understand and can relate when you said that this situation it’s getting boring and that we have to get to the ”real life” when we need something necessary. Everything it’s getting so repetitive in our daily routine. I had been doing the same thing keeping myself occupied watching Netflix during this time. Is there any movie or serie that you liked the most and want to share with me?
    -Your friend Sigi,

• Zahira

Thanks for replying Sigi!!;)For a series I would recommend a couple since we like the same shows I’d say “Elite” and “ Don’t talk to strangers” they are both on Netflix.

• Tasanvir Nagra

Omg same I love those shoes I already finished both shows I was so bored also you guys should watch “money heist” new season coming out April 3 and also dynasty both shows are in Netflix

• Zahira

Yeah Ik right I love both of them too I watched Dynasty is so good and I’ll have to “money heist” haven’t seen yet. Thanks!! 🙂