Big Ideas Welcome Here

Diary Entry 2 Yesenia Matute

Diary Entry 2 Yesenia Matute

I been good, I been buying to many thing for my house every time I go out I buy new thing that I need. I feel like i been buying things that I don’t need but I still buy it . I clean my house every day. Every time I come home from outside I go to my bathroom and wash my hands. I feel like being in my house will drive me crazy. My cousins, sister,a and I try to keep our self occupy. We all put our phones down and then we try to do something all together. We bought coloring books, word search books, and we bought some bored games. We are trying to keep our self occupied we don’t want to be so much on our phone.

1. Sarah Schmerler

Coloring books! Board games! That sounds so old…like my childhood. : – )
    We didn’t used to have cell phones. We also did puzzles back then, you know. Have you tried those? They are fun, and I think they make me smarter.
    When I was a kid in the 1970s they used to sell this kind of sealant in the craft store. My mom and I would finish a puzzle, and then paint it over with this goo and it would dry clear. Then, we could hang the puzzle as a picture on the wall.
    Memories.
    I, too, am doing things to try to stay sane. Shopping (just in small trips) is one, but then I wonder if handling things in the store is safe, and I wash my hands, worrying…
    You are lucky to have family around you. Maybe you will want to write about them in future? Maybe they want to help you with our work? I hope that writing will be fun — or at least diverting — in all this.
    Be well!
    -Prof. S.

2. Zahira

Thanks for sharing what you’ve been up to. I can relate to what you said I also have been buying things for my house and myself lol I just don’t go out I buy it online. I’ve also been trying to get my self occupied as well I play Dominos with my mom and lil brother we are all really competitive and it makes even more fun cuz we can just forget about what going on even if it’s just for 30 mins. Well I hope you stay safe.
    – Zahira S.

• Yesenia Matute

My family is very competitive as well we go hard when we play game we sometimes invent our own game and it be so fun. Stay safe as well

3. Ruhshona

I haven’t played bored games and colored in coloring books for so long I think this would be the perfect way to spend time w my family members and keep everyone busy. thanks for the idea.

• Yesenia Matute

Your welcome, and playing bored game and coloring make the time go so fast and it makes the day more fun. In my family we make it more fun we start to coloring and we have a contest to see who color the best and we make our little cousin be the judge . Stay safe

4. Alondra Vences

I’ve been cleaning for the past few days as well