“Now, practically even better news than that of short assignments is the idea of shitty first drafts. All good writers write them. This is how they end up with good second drafts and terrific third drafts.”

This stands out because of how true it is; trial and error weirdly enough is the key to writing and perfecting any assignment. Everyone is bound to make a writing error even if it is a first-time writer, that is the way writers grow and evolve.

“The first draft is the child’s draft, where you let it all pour out and then let it romp all over the place, knowing that no one is going to see it and that you can shape it later. You just let this childlike part of you channel whatever voices and visions come through and onto the page.”

That is what happens the very first time you write you become a writer and you are clueless about what is expected. Your thoughts while writing for the first time have no restriction and later on, you will discover what is needed while writing anything.

“Almost all good writing begins with terrible first efforts. You need to start somewhere. Start by getting something — anything — down on paper.”

This also stands out because of how true it is when writing for the first time you will experience errors but as time goes by you will experience and grow into writers that can think. And the more we think and experience as writers the better we are and grow as writers.

1:The fantasy of the uninitiated means before writers write the first draft they usually brainstorm all of their ideas and then put them into action when putting it onto the draft.

2: More or less because when it comes to a writing limit most of the time the goal could be more than the limit or less the limit. I do not think that her wariness is personal because there is plenty to worry about when it comes to a writing limit and this is something most experienced with.

3: When it comes to a first draft it is more of a process because it is the thought put into action and although they are not perfect it is more of an idea than a product. The real product in this context is the final and that is where everything can be judged at its full potential. The process is just what I see in my eyes but the product can also make sense in a way. Processing the first draft is mostly how the final product is made and built out of. The writing process comes into a form from thoughts and ideas, those thoughts and ideas are then executed into paper and that is what eventually spawns the first draft. That first draft is not perfect and there is most likely an error or errors of some kind that need to be fixed. When I write I try to cram everything I can think of in one package and although that is a good thing, there is always a chance of that being too much, too little, or not necessary at all. That is writing is, well in my eyes for the most part; it is always important to make the first draft to give the first impression and after that draft another draft, it is all about progression, trial, and error.