ENG 1101 OL32 Fall 2021

active 2 days, 13 hours ago
ENG 1101 OL32 Fall 2021
English
1101

This class will prepare you for the world beyond the campus walls. Graduates of this class are comfortable writing on different platforms and in different styles and tones. You will become a better communicator — not only with others, but with yourSelf. Note-taking is key. Meta-cognition is fostered throughout the semester. Get ready to be challenged, and to challenge us, too.
This class is conducted on Zoom, and involves live, interesting discussions and frank dialogue.

Acknowledgements: This course is based on the following course(s):

Reading LAMOTT_Christian Atemis

3 quotes from the passage: "It's not like you don't have a choice, because you do -- you can […] See MoreReading LAMOTT_Christian Atemis

Emoji Poetry: Ramani

Life is a combination of all things, the love between each other, going out to the […] See MoreEmoji Poetry: Ramani

emoji poetry Vanessa

Green paper granting me freedom looking out onto the tracks as the train speeds up a […] See Moreemoji poetry Vanessa

Absolutely. And Even more so. I wave my surrender flag. I go now to be with pears. This is SO […] See More

Okay, so I replied to this amazing poem entirely in emoji, and they don't show! I really really […] See More

OMG, Alveann, so good. "threatened rat" -- you mused on behavior! "chicken out" -- you turned a […] See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.