As a baby that just entered the earth with different culture, rules, laws and many different things we as a baby will eventually adapt in this place. Example such as this a baby will see and experience different things whether it’s good/bad they will eventually understand, as their brain starts getting smarter and they are able to understand they will have the ability either pick the light/dark path in life. It’s just like reality itself we humans have unlimited learning time everything we see/hear/taste/smell can be the thing we learn and adapt and say “I will never pick this path in my life as it is unhealthy and bad.” The message here is that everyday in my life and different lives that the frequently we see things and understand them, we will adapt in this place either in a light/dark path. The things we see can and will change us as human’s perspective in which lifestyle they want. Example criminals individuals that mug stuff, they have their side in why they mug stuff it may be because they can’t feed their children etc. Yes he is a criminal but he had adapted in this particular lifestyle in a attempt to feed his children or etc.

Side Note: I had to use light and dark for good and evil since I couldn’t think or another word that replaced good without a “o”