ENGLISH 1101 OL40 with Prof. S.

Roczuel A. Barker

Antsy

1. My name is Roczuel ( Pronounced Roc-zel ). You can call me Roxie, most of my friends do. It was very nice meeting all of you in our online class today. I chose the word antsy because my emotions are all over the place from nervous, excited, to even apprehensive not knowing how I might do as a student this year. I’m a very shy and quiet personal. I graduated high school in 2019 but took a one year break to sort out some personal issues and work alongside my grandmother, whom I loved to call my Grammy. She has always wished me well and supported me on my decisions especially when it comes to education. She recently passed away December 30th due to bleeding in her brain from a stroke. I want to accomplish everything I told her I would. This photo is in memory of her when she was in her sassy, younger days…I also left a video of my guinea pigs, Brownie and Cheddar-Cheese to take away from the very sad paragraph I wrote. Thank You, may we all grow, learn and become friends this semester. https://photos.app.goo.gl/5ALkh7xRyhDTmbzD9

1. Jessica GP

When I first saw your Name Rockzel I immediately thought of Rapunzel. I can relate to you as I have also lost my grandma. It was very hard for me because she was in another country and I never got a chance to tell her many things that I wanted to. I am sure your grandma knew you would accomplish everything you told her you would and will continue to be your motive to further your career. I really enjoyed the video of Brownie and Cheddar-Cheese It brought a smile to my face. Wish you a very successful year!

• roczuel

Haha, Funny thing is Rapunzel used to be one of my favorite movies when I was a little girl next to shriek of course. I’m sure deep down your grandmother knew the things you wanted to say. She’s your angel right now. Thank You I’m happy it made you smile they are very energetic. I wish you a successful year, too.

2. Sarah Miah

I am so sorry for your loss. I can’t imagine what you’ve been through but what I do know is that you are so strong for coming back to school especially so soon. I have no doubt in my mind that you’ll accomplish everything that you want and more. If you ever want to talk know that I’m here.

• roczuel

ThankYou very much. My family faces a lot of hardships so I gotta keep pushing to accomplish everything I want. I only wished I could’ve given my grandma a dream house because she’s always lived in an apartment. I’m here whenever you want to talk as well feel free to shoot me an email.

3. Neidy D Zanela

Hey Roczel I’m sorry for your loss I can’t imagine what you felt losing your grandma it must have been so tough I mean I can’t imagine losing my grandma or as I call her my abuelita, she means the whole world to me. Your grandma now looks over you and will help you when time get tough and she will help you achieve all your goals.

• roczuel

Thank You, same my grandmother and I were always side by side.