Hw assignment #1

1. word= anxious
  2. I think I can be pretty good at writing, but I struggle with reading anything with deep or hidden meanings. I’m always worried I’m going to get called on when asked a question about what we’re reading because I most likely will not know the answer (please don’t pick me :D) .  Being an online student is hard for me as well. All this online stuff confuses me, I prefer doing work in school. This is definitely new to me and I don’t like it, but I think I’ll be alright. I’m glad the professor is nice and not super strict too.
  3. I chose this picture. I’ve had many pets growing up. I’ve lost them all too, but none ever hurt like losing my dog. I’ve had pet birds, pet fish, pet snails, pet hamsters, pet turtles, and even a pet gerbil. But after 10 years, I learned dogs really are a man’s best friend.                                                                                                 

1. Sergei

If you want to be a good at writing, just practice and don’t listen anyone. Just never give up, but you can see that i’m already gave up so good luck. GLHF!

2. Queenie Tsang (Ziying Zeng)

Hey, Kevin~
    I totally agree with you about struggling on writing, this is how I wasted my time during the exams. Reading is actually hard for me than writing, because I have a big problem on memorizing vocabulary. Being online class we need to work more harder than usual. I think you will get used to it, after we get back to normal, I think you would miss it. You don’t need to wait for the delayed trains, you don’t need to run in rush to class, you don’t need to wait in school for your next course. By the way, I love dogs too. Especially frenchies!!!!

3. Sebastian Pimentel

Its natrual to be anxious, you fear what you dont completely understand but you got this! Its nothing that you can’t handle.