New York Winter Lights

New York, Manhattan, Down Town, One World Trade Center

I’m kind of person who likes photos and takes too much memories. Since I came to New York I found that this city is one of the most beautiful cities that worth to take pictures. I can take like 10 pictures every time I go to Manhattan and the 10 will not be the same. This picture I took it on December 2015. In that day I was walking in the city especially “Down Town” talking some pictures for the high buildings and then I find myself in this beautiful place between lights that decorate the trees, but I was by my self and I can’t mis this view without talking a picture inside that view. Almost there was no one walks in the street at this cold weather, so fortunately I had my camera stand and the bluetooth remote with me in this time. So I put the cam on the stand and mange the view and on the second that I want to capture the picture I used my remote but I was hiding it in my long sleeves. I took three or four pictures until I get the perfect moment. I’m so proud of this picture as after that I found it looks like a professional photograph that somebody else took it for me!