Daily Archives: September 19, 2012

Class summary SPE 1330 9/19/12

Hello fellow classmates, I’m Michael, here to briefly summarize our SPE 1330 class today. Now, this started as a normal day, with professor Davis coming in, but professor Rosen was there as well. Professor Davis started us off by telling … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

SAFA Survey

The survey for the Students and Faculty in the Archives project is now available. Please complete the survey before Monday, September 24. If you have questions, please get in touch with either Prof. Davis or Prof. Rosen.

Posted in Brooklyn Historical Society, Homework | Tagged | Leave a comment

The People, Parks, and Ambience of Brooklyn

This story was about the upbringing of the Brooklyn, which was once called “Breucklen”. So many places that are still here till this present day was mentioned in this story. Flatbush, Fort Greene, Flatlands, Bushwick and many more places. Many different landmarks … Continue reading

Posted in ENG 1101, Homework | Leave a comment

Where I’m From

Where I’m from, Flatbush , where you’ll find every a different cultures in any house bordering the streets. It’ll probably have you thinking you were back in the West Indies in one part, then Spain or some other place in the … Continue reading