From 2D To 3D

The reason I chose this photograph is because it shows a sketch turned in a garment that could be worn. This is what I see myself doing in the next five to ten years, designing and constructing garments that draw attention to the female body in a positive way. Being a fashion designer has been a dream of mine since I was in the fourth grade. The industry intrigues me. Clothing that people wear day to day expresses how they feel. Sometimes colors even reflect someoneā€™s mood toward that particular day. For example a person wearing blue could be sad, a person wearing yellow could happy, a person wearing red could be angry or maybe even feel confident.

The industry changes all the time. New trends are set daily and the ā€œItā€ people of fashion stay on top of their game and look their best. Ā The fashion industry is an extremely hard industry to be a part of because, like Heidi Klum says on Project Runway, “One day you’re in, and the next, you out!” One mistake could ruin you. To me thatā€™s a challenge Iā€™m willing to accept and show the people who said that I couldnā€™t, that I can, and that Iā€™m going to be successful at it.

This entry was posted in ENG 1101, Homework. Bookmark the permalink.