Balance

I chose this picture because it best describes my life philosophy and the vision that I have of my life in ten years. The ancient philosophy of yin and yang are represented in this picture. Yin and yang are two fish that represent a balance in life, both yin and yang need to exist in order for life to exist. In the picture you see two sides of a circle. In the left side you see clouds and water and the right side you see sun and flowers. Without clouds there would be no water, and without sun there would be no flowers, but you can’t have flowers without water and sun. You see in life you need balance. In my future I hope to achieve that balance in life. I do not know what the future holds for me or where I will be but I do know what I want so I’ll start from there. I want to be successful in all aspects of life. I want a family, home, education, career, etc.  In order to be successful I know that at first I must fail but the key is to learn from my failures in order to achieve my success and to have balance in life. I believe that everyone needs balance in their life, too much or too little of something can lead to an unsatisfactory life that lacks meaning. I want my life to have meaning and I want a balance of mind body and soul.

This entry was posted in ENG 1101, Homework. Bookmark the permalink.