Daily Archives: September 4, 2012

Going with the flow

I choose a picture of leaves blowing off of an tree because I feel it tells how I see myself growing to complete my life in 5 to 10 years. I’m still young and also trying to figure out what … Continue reading

Posted in ENG 1101, Homework | Leave a comment

A Better Tomorrow

i have chosen a photograph of the ASPCA. This picture truly depicts my passion and motivation to do anything that is possible to help these defenseless creatures. Healthy and strong animals deserve nothing but love from their owners but … Continue reading

Posted in ENG 1101, Homework | Tagged | Leave a comment

my philosophy

chalice brown this picture describes my philosophy of life and also  my vision in five  to ten years. my philosophy of life is strive to always do more than just what you put your mind to. Aiming higher will  help me even … Continue reading

Posted in Homework | Leave a comment

Traveling

The reason I chose this picture is because it in its own way shows my passion. My passion in life is to travel and see the world. I say this because the worlds Culture intrigue me. The music the art … Continue reading

Relaxation

This is a what i think relaxation is, a nice blue skied, white sanded, crystal clear beach. I believe in life that everyone require relaxation. I have always wanted to become someone important, someone that would make my parents proud. … Continue reading

Photograph- Class Assignment

For my picture, I chose hands forming hearts. Each and every individual in this world functions by following their hearts. Whether we realize it or not, we are dictated by our hearts desire. It is the driving force in … Continue reading

Balance

I chose this picture because it best describes my life philosophy and the vision that I have of my life in ten years. The ancient philosophy of yin and yang are represented in this picture. Yin and yang are two fish … Continue reading