The reason I selected this photo is because it summarizes all my ideas of life in one simple quote. I am the type of person that strives to succeed and be the very best at what he does. Also, I am not the kind of person to just give up and hope for the best to happen. In the next five to ten years I see myself finishing up my masters in accounting and at the same time working at a accountents office. This quote is not only my inspiration for school but for other aspects in my life, i go by this when I play sports, go to the gym, at work and basically everything I do. I feel that the most easiest thing in life is to quit and give up but of you work hard and love what you do, eventually life will be easy for you. The author of this quote is one of the most known athletes of our time, his name is Michael Jordan and as a kid growing up I loved watching him play through various obstacles in his carreer along with his success off the court as well. He showed me that their is no such thing as “luck” that if you work hard at something you create your own luck. To be very honest as an eighteen yearold kid I’m still a bit nervous and anxious that, these next couple years will determine the rest of my life. Finally, I do know that if I continue to strive for nothing but the best eventually I will be the best and live a happy and prosperise life.

This entry was posted in Homework, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.