Part of the First Week!

I finally got a interview day for my site after missed information from the outlook app was not updating my emails in time. So I went in for the interview very confident and comfortable because that was my  second interview at that location 3 yrs. later from when I started there before. The interview turned out great and my supervisor and co-worker are very lenient with my schedule and they decided that I could start my internship the next day at a event they were sponsoring and hosted by I AM ART NYC.

On the first day of my internship, After arriving at the event around 11 a.m. I was helping volunteering in Industry City at a Art event helping and escorting people to find their way around this huge space, taking pictures and enjoying some of the event. Towards the time for me to leave I got some free items from BLICK Art Materials, a flavored water brand and a water company that adds vitamins within the water bottle. I left the event around 3 p.m. because I was tired from all of the previous events that I attended. The event was all weekend but I only told my supervisor I would only come in on Sat. and not on Sun. and finish some more hours on that Monday.

img_1398img_1394 img_1396 img_1402 img_1403 img_1404