Mental Health Awareness Post

Software Produced Audio And Translation

May is the month of mental health Awareness, As an Individual I have to take care of my mental health because it is a serious issue that can affect our daily lives. People need to understand that mental Health matters and it would be a good time for taking care of themselves.
The nonprofit organizations are there to help and support any type of health information, they are able to help people to have access to a fair healthcare system and that’s why we are here to promote awareness and support people that may have mental health issues and spread positivity and the good vibe.
My assignment was to create a Digital creative design to promote mental health awareness for the month of may, for social media platforms. 

Mental Health Awareness month is a great time to fight stigma, support people that need help, increase awareness and provide individuals with the services and resources that exist and are available out there to support people that are impacted by mental health issues.
For these projects I try to do a creative brain illustration with a sense of a growing vivid flower to show people that have mental health issues that there is hope and solution for any problem and motivate them to keep fighting for their health. I also included some positive words that can motivate people and make them take action about their situations, because a healthy brain creates a happy heart. 

For the typeface I try to match with the illustration design giving a sense of strength and hope, the color palette is a bright green following with light delicacy green to emphasize the importance of a good care of our health.