1st Project (Form)

“Designed by stories / Freepik”

For my first project I was assigned to do a membership form for the nonprofit organization. The supervisor provided me all the information and the icons that I was goin to use on the creative layout.

I decided to do three variations of layouts design because since it was my first assignment I was not sure how they like be presented to the audience.

From my experience and knowledge, I always have known that is better quality over quantity. So I decided to present three different variations in which the first one would be high stylized in which it contains the Organization color palette from the logo and I choose a readable typeface in which would be easy read and understand the body copy because it was important information that needs to be approved by the members. On the second layout design I have work with the same color palette and typeface but a less playful shapes which cause less distraction from the objective and more simplify social media icons. The last try was a little less work but more simple and clear design layout, no shapes added this time and more simplified text and social media icons. They end up choosing the last one because it clearly accomplish its objective.