Obtaining an Internship

This is my first time working with a real nonprofit organization, all the members of the team are very kind and friendly. They are very organized and flexible with the time and projects.

The president of the Organization help me onboarding and set all that up for me to start working with them.

He introduces me with the team and put me in contact with the supervisor. I was really scared because the times run fast and I don’t even get a response to the organization but after all my mails trying to reach them, it finally work.

I am very grateful the way they help me to be part of the team. The supervisor provide me all the information that I need in order to start working, I was so nervous because I do not what type of work I have to be doing and when the supervisor ask me to do my fist project and explain me very detailed how it needs to be done. I finally could breath.

I really like the way they were checking up on me to see the work progress, It makes me feel more confident communicating with them I feel more comfortable to ask any questions during the work progress and finally can get used to their work style.