CONFERENCES & EVENTS

City Tech’s 2019 Annual Alumni Association Meeting

285 Jay Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201

City Tech’s Alumni Association was established in 1947 to help promote the interests and well-being of the College, its students and alumni. Association programs and related activities serve to cultivate interest and encourage involvement in the larger life of the College on the part of graduates and other former students. These programs provide assistance with career development and facilitate access to City Tech’s Placement Office and other support services. Association-sponsored activities provide alumni with a variety of valuable networking and other opportunities to promote good fellowship. Reduced and low-cost services are available to all alumni at City Tech’s dental hygiene clinic.

CUNY Board of Trustees Annual Brooklyn Borough Hearing: March 11th, 2019

285 Jay Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201

I was asked to speak to the board of trustees on behalf of the dental hygiene department at the CUNY Annual Brooklyn Borough Hearing on Monday, March 11th, 2019. I was very honored to share my experience as a dental hygiene student and to express our gratitude for the new academic building and the enhancements made to our clinic and lab facilities.

Details of the CUNY Annual Brooklyn Borough Meeting:

Read my entire speech here:

Greater NY Dental Meeting: November 2018

200 West 41st Street #1101
New York, NY 10036

Second District Dental Society of New York: SDDS General Membership Meeting – Decreasing Peri-Implantitis with Novel Restorative

Dyker Beach Golf Course
1030 86th Street & 7th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11228

City Tech’s New Academic Building Ribbon Cutting Ceremony: February 14th, 2019

285 Jay Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201

I was chosen to be a student ambassador for City Tech’s New Academic Building Ribbon Cutting Ceremony. I prepared the clinics, radiology lab, dental materials lab and patient lobby for group tours and conducted tours after the ceremony.

I was interviewed by News 12 Brooklyn while conducting tours of our new clinic facilities:

http://brooklyn.news12.com/clip/14761843/city-tech-unveils-new-academic-campus

City Tech’s CUNY CUE Conference: May 2019

285 Jay Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201

I conducted tours of our dental hygiene clinics and acted as a concierge – answering attendees’ questions and informing them of the advancements and improvements that were recently made to our dental hygiene floor since the opening of the new academic building.