New York City College of Technology, Brooklyn, NY
Dental Hygiene Student
August 2017 – Present
• Expertly manages difficult or emotional patient situations and responds promptly to patient needs.
• Produces quality diagnostic digital radiographs, including periapicals, bitewings, full mouth series and panoramics.
• Detects disease by completing oral cancer screenings; feeling and visually examining gums; using probes to locate periodontal disease and to assess levels of recession.
• Recognizes and identifies orofacial myofunctional disorders such as tongue thrusting, open-mouth posture and chronic mouth breathing; educates patients accordingly.
• Screens patients for sleep breathing disorders and provides referrals for sleep tests if necessary.
• Assesses the need for pain control and administers appropriate topical/local anesthetic agents.
• Completes dental prophylaxis by cleaning deposits and stains from teeth and from beneath gum margins.
• Arrests dental decay by applying fluorides and other cavity-preventing agents such as sealants.
• Documents dental hygiene services by recording vital signs and medical and dental histories; charting in patient records.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
National Dental, Oakland Gardens, NY
Dental Hygiene Intern
May 2018 – July 2018
• Evaluated clinical findings, medical history and previous dental records and integrated the information into a plan for excellent dental hygiene.
• Educated patients regarding preventative dental care, plaque control, causes and treatment of dental problems and oral health care services.
• Performed dental periodontal and pathology assessments, prophylaxis and administered fluoride treatments.
Small Business Consultant, New York, NY
June 2015 – Present
• Design and implement business strategies and innovative marketing ideas for small business owners in various financial industries.
• Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
• Establish policies and procedures that promote company culture and vision.
• Manage relationships with partners/vendors.
• Ensure that the companies are compliant with industry rules and regulatory matters.
• Negotiate and draft contracts with business partners, clients and vendors.
Pendo LLC, New York, NY
August 2008 – June 2015
• Reported directly to the firm’s CEO and President; performed all administrative and operational ad-hoc requests.
• Responsible for all investment implementation, execution and verification activities across 100 accounts.
• Lead the firm’s relationships with major wire houses and various brokerage firms.
• Organized and implemented large networking events, speaking engagements and PR opportunities for executive staff.
• Responsible for all portfolio reconciliation and maintenance of portfolio recordkeeping.
• Interacted directly with clients to discuss trading activities and performance.
• Researched existing investments as well as possible investments.
• Established long-term relationships and marketed to NYC agencies for future investment opportunities.
Horizon Asset Management, New York, NY
November 2007 – August 2008
• Responsible for account maintenance and trade verification for over $250 million in assets at over 20 custodians.
• Executed International and U.S. equity trades, long and short, and options.
• Trained the firm’s trading desk, back office support, and technology support on topics relevant to the firm’s trading activities.
American Airlines, Flushing, NY
Premium Services Representative
September 2000 – November 2007
• Provided highest quality of service to high profile persons of social, government and entertainment community.
• Maximized revenue opportunities for membership sales, business center amenities, flight reservations and ticket revenue.
• Collaborated with sales personnel to ensure that corporate accounts were provided with premium customer service.