Blogging for Sunday/Commenting for Wednesday

In class we discussed a few rules for the upcoming round of blog posts. Everyone who was supposed to post for this week (3/12) and for next week (3/28) will write a post by Sunday (3/25). The remaining students will write one comment by 3:00pm on Wednesday, 3/28.

You might spend some time scanning (looking at the meter of) “The Lamb” or “The Tyger” by William Blake, as we started to do in class. Or you might choose a different poem that we didn’t discuss, from either Chapter 8 or Chapter 9 to write about. We will need to continue thinking about meter, so your posts can focus on the concepts from Chapter 8.

Hopefully our classroom will be a tolerable temperature next week. I trust that we will be better able to engage with the work at hand.

I look forward to seeing you next week.

This entry was posted in Homework, Instructions and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Blogging for Sunday/Commenting for Wednesday

1. rosasjsg says:

Good morning professor. This is Rosa sanchez, I wanted to remain you about our meeting at your office at 11:15 am today.

2. rosasjsg says:

Good morning professor. This is Rosa Sanchez , I just wanted to remain you about our meeting for the midterm today at your offfice,11:25 am