introduction

Hello, My name is Jonathan Leon and I’m 19 years old. Im Mexican-American I was born in Houston Texas and moved to Brooklyn when I was 5 years old. This is my second year at City Tech. my major Liberal Art & Arts. But I was thinking to transfer to a different major. One of my goals is to graduate with a Bachelor degree or maybe become an EMT, which maybe I could major on. I use to work in a restaurant as a part time and also worked in a jewelry store/arts and crafts from many different parts of the world. Things I love to do is drawing and taking my dog out for long walks but haven’t done that since its been real cold lately I also like to listen to music while I’m drawing just to change the atmosphere of the room to change the vibe of the drawings. I chose this class because I need an elective credit and seem like an interesting class to take and to learn more about women writers even though I never took a women writer class.

1 thought on “introduction

1. Welcome, Jonathan! It sounds like you have many different artistic interests, from working with artisans making jewelry to drawing to the effects of music on your artistic expression. Aspiring to be an EMT seems so different from those other interests–what attracts you to that field of work? In ENG 2150, you’ll see some texts we read deal with artistic production, and some others on health-related issues, some touch on both, so you might find your interests keep emerging in our course. I’m glad to have met you last week, and look forward to getting to know you this semester.