Journal #2

Honestly, I’ve never applied to so many places in my life at the same time. At one point I became so scared that I wasn’t going to get a call back that I went and looked at every internship that was in my range for travel and sent them my resume and portfolio.

I had an offer from a very kind woman who worked from home at her own agency but it was way too far. Her place was almost near Coney Island!!!

I had an interview with ClickDaily but they didn’t want me so.. I moved onto the next and it went pretty well. At first I was really nervous that when I went to the building where the interview was being held at, I told the guard I was having an interview. And he smiled and wished me good luck. As I went inside the elevator I saw the buttons and it said the building had 39 floors!!

Honestly I’ve never been that high in my life except when on an airplane.

The interview was MUCH longer than ClickDaily’s. The interviewer seemed really charismatic and actually cared about my portfolio.

I was myself during the interview with IFCC(the Informal Family Child Care Project)

The woman who interviewed me was named Angelica and she said to email her with a reference and Professor Nicolau’s email. I was so excited that I almost dropped my phone when I got the email the next day that I had gotten the job!!