Journal #5

IFCC is so used to creating their fliers, brochures, newsletters with Adobe Acrobat that I couldn’t take it. It doesn’t have the same flexibility as Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign. So I took the reins into my own hands and I’ve been using the regular Adobe programs so far. My time management had really increased as I’ve been working here. The programs I’m used to have given the work I’ve created a touch of my own. And I’m so excited about that!  I’ve been getting projects done more quickly. The office life is pretty quiet. We usually all get plugged into our music while we work. I usually ask for feedback as soon as I’m done with an idea and we have email chats about what works and what doesn’t. Here is a flier I did for their event.

screen-shot-2016-11-21-at-4-12-58-pm

This week the project coordinator wasn’t there and I had finished all of my work for the week so I decided to update my resume and give it a whole new redesign. It used to be two pages but now it’s one. And honestly, I think I’ll jazz up my portfolio while I work on it too.