About Us

Hello, my name is Richard Rivera Urgiles and I am 21 years old at the time of typing this. I helped contribute to this assignment by searching for methods and the results of those methods. More on me can be found here!

Zeela Rafija is a senior at New York City College of Technology pursuing a Bachelor’s in Science. Majors in Computer Systems Technology with a concentration in Database. Currently holds an associate degree in Computer science. She lives in queens. Zeela likes to travel, reading journals, spend time with family and friends.

My name is Ralph Ayala, I am 21 years old. I am currently a Junior at New York City College of Technology. My major is Computer Systems. I live in Brooklyn, New York. I enjoy playing strategy games, watching videos, spending time with friends and family.

My name is Remonda Mikhael I am 32 years old my major is computer Information system I will graduate by the end of this year 2021 , I have another Bachelor in social worker and master degree in clinical psychology from Egypt , I speak second language which is Arabic I work as a supervisor at United States Postal Service.