Role At The Company

My supervisor has placed me in a team of 5 and this team we have a team leader in charge of posting what we created and making sure we get things completed on time. I and the rest of the team are not only creating effective communicative ads to get people to sign up for a Sweep For A Cause but to promote it in a way that will increase traffic to that site for each of our giving non-profit organizations. In my case, I am promoting people to sign up or donate to a non-profit organization that helps support the Hispanic community with education, health, jobs, etc through the company I am working with.  In this internship, I am also in charge of promoting on Instagram and making sure my link works to capture traffic data with the help of my team leader. I was able to get this amazing internship with the help of my professor who guided me through the procedure by making sure my resume and portfolio were up to par. My supervisor was ready to take me for this internship told me what this internship inquired about and simply asked if I was up for the task, and of course, I was and still am.

Source:

Free Vector | Business team putting together jigsaw puzzle isolated flat vector illustration. cartoon partners working in connection. teamwork, partnership and cooperation concept (freepik.com)