Most students in our days they want to learn online. Students like to learn online because of the benefits online like flexibility, broader perspectives, and improved collaboration. It is hard for students to balance out their day especially if they are new to online classes. In order to have an easier time to balance everything out is to use time management. Time management is that you manage your time to reach your goals in a easier way. People get confused on time management because they think that it is about how much time you have but it is about how you manage it. In the article it shows you six steps that students could use tips for time management. The way that I want to improve my time management is that I want to have a set time to do my work for my classes at night and also have time to take a break from a long day. Another way is to not be distracted by my phone or anything else when I am working on my school work. In order to improve my time management I want to make sure that I know when all my assignments are due so I could put them on a calendar so I could see what days that I want to do them.