Time management helps people to finish their task in time.  Time management encourages students to stay focused on one assignment at a time. Keeping the destruction away helps students to do the best work done at a shorter period of time. It is also important to reward yourself when you finish your assignment to avoid depression. It will also help to keep balance between study and other activities. Because of the pandemic all the college classes are online so it is important for those who are working and studying full time to create a schedule and try to follow them to stay focused and to reach their ultimate goal.

I don’t have any fixed schedule for my study, which I like to fix. Because of this, I struggle to finish my homework on time, sometimes I have to study till late at night to finish the homework before the deadline. Till the end of the semester, I want to make a to-do list and I want to follow it. I think it will increase my time efficiency and also help me to balance in studies and work. Another biggest problem I am facing now is a distraction, right now cellphone is the biggest destruction. I spend a lot of the day on my cell phone just browsing. I am trying hard to find a way to keep it away at least when I am studying.