Introduction:

Is the future of vehicle industries moving toward EV? Through this research, I will try to find out that, is the vehicle makers are moving to EV from gasoline. The vehicle runs with the power of electricity and which is rechargeable is known as an eclectic vehicle.  The first electric vehicle was invented in the 19th century by Anyos Jedlik. Nowadays one of the biggest reasons for air pollution is gasoline vehicles. Gasoline is expensive and the reserve of gasoline is limited, one day it could be finished so we have to think about the alternative. There is no better alternative than EV,  electricity is cheap and easily producible. Some big vehicle makers like Ford’s start moving toward Ev, but vehicle makers like Toyota think that hydrogen fuel is the fuel future. When we talk about the electric car the first company name which comes to mind is Tesla. Tesla’s first car was Roadster, which was the first highway-legal electric car. In my research, I will try to find out whether the maintenance of electric cars is cheaper than gasoline cars and also try to find out how reliable they are. I also have to find out that, is the price of the electric vehicles within the budget of middle-class people, and is eclectic vehicle safe for daily use? According to Statista, in 2020 the estimated sale of electric vehicles in the united state was 290,000. Everything in the world has a good side and a bad side. If I talk about the limitation or bad side of the electric car, one thing that first comes to mind is the range of the battery and charging time. Electric vehicle makers are trying hard to improve the range of the battery and shorting the charging but it’s a long way to go. Maybe the future of electric cars is not that far.