I got inspiration for this image from one of the image i took where the person was looking at the natural scenery. Also at the same time imagined myself when i look at the scenic beauty in mountains. I chose to be minimalist in this as i want peoples to focus on the quote more then the image and i think i’m successful in doing that. Also some of the tools which helped me was the Adobe’s genrative color fill tool which gave me the idea which color will be perfect for me to use. I believe that the tool is not 100% perfect but it’s somewhat perfect and can get the work done.

In this concept i went for photographs which were taken by me using DSLR and Drone. I just tried coming up with the same idea which was to keep thing as minimalist as possible and i think i did it correctly. Also i think my idea of using photographic photos for this quote makes me think that what should i have done should i’ve just put 3 same images with colors or 3 different image? But at the end when i look at the image i feel that i was successful in dragging viewr’s eye strait in to the quote.

In this concept i imagined a person walking around the city and talking picture. so i did some sketching and put in in the illustrator and used Genrative AI tool to come up with tis beautiful image. As my previous concept i also thoght about going minimalist in this and not play with font as much. because my idea for all of my concept is not to come up with the images but to make sure that viewer’s eye goes straight to the quote.